LIMITED EDITION PRINT SPECIFICATIONS
- Archival Pigment Prints made from the original Ambrotype (photographic glass plate);
- Printed on Hahnemühle Museum Etching 350gsm with HP Vivera Pigment ink;
- 12×10 inch printed image area (exactly the same size as the original glass plate) on 20×16 inch paper;
- Each print is numbered, signed and embossed by Jack Lowe;
- Print No.1 of the crew photograph and Print No.1 of the Coxswain/Helm portrait are donated to each Lifeboat Station;
- Editions are comprised of just 50 prints and sold from numbers 1 to 50 (or 2 to 50) on a first-come, first-served basis;
- As part of the production process, three Artist Proofs are made. They are marked AP1 to AP3 and are not for sale.
PRINT AND DELIVERY COSTS
- All prints cost £195.00 including delivery to any UK address;
- Free International delivery when ordering two or more prints*;
- SAVE £30 PER PRINT: Any three Project prints £495.00 including Worldwide Delivery (look out for the buttons on each of the Limited Edition Print pages);
- If you check out through PayPal, please note that you don’t need a PayPal account to complete the procedure;
- In June 2018, a second payment option was introduced so that you can now ‘Pay with PayPal’ or ‘Pay with Card’.
* A supplement is payable for International delivery if ordering one print — please contact me for a quotation.
PRINT DELIVERY TIMES
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery within the UK, maybe longer to international addresses;
- If you’d like your print delivered more quickly, please let me know and I’ll do my best to help;
- Prints are delivered within the UK using Royal Mail Parcel Force (with full tracking);
- 14th December is the cut-off date for ordering in time for Christmas!
A NOTE ON COPYING MY WORK
Every print I make carries a message that reads:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRINT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
All purchases help towards the creation of The Lifeboat Station Project and, as things stand, I am the only person allowed to reproduce my work.
Whether viewing my images online or as a print you have purchased, please understand the love, sweat and tears involved in making such a unique project since first conceiving the idea in 2012.
If my work is copied, it is not only illegal and immoral but it also jeopardises the project, so please don’t do it.
- In the unlikely case that a problem arises with an order, we will happily assess each enquiry on a personal and individual basis;
- Any adverse issues relating to an order must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the order;
- Due to the nature of Limited Edition Prints, refunds cannot be made unless the print(s) are damaged or faulty on arrival or an error has occurred with the order;
- In the case of other products, we will happily replace damaged or faulty goods at no additional cost to the customer on receipt of photographs of the damage or fault;
- Sometimes an exact replacement may not be available (in the case of limited edition products, for example), in which case we will offer a suitable replacement or a full refund;
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order for reasons other than damage or fault, we will offer a full refund once the goods have been returned to us in perfect condition. In such cases, it is the duty of the customer to ensure the items are packaged appropriately and returned safely using an appropriate delivery service. And in such cases, return shipping costs must be met by the customer;
- We will always endeavour to resolve your enquiry cheerfully and to your satisfaction!