Wondering how to frame your new artworks? Here’s my personal choice:
It’s an oak frame, stained black. The print is float-mounted so the viewer can enjoy the entire printed piece, which includes the edition number, my initials and chop (embossed logo) in the bottom right hand corner.
The paper size is 20×16 inches and you’ll see there’s a half inch space between the print and the frame.
The resulting total size including the frame is approximately 23.5 x 20 inches.
The key points:
- 20×16 inch paper size
- The print is float-mounted
- Half inch space between the print and the frame
- Oak frame, stained black (dark brown stains will work well too)
- Frame thickness approximately 1.25 inches across the front face
- Frame depth approximately 1.25 inches
- Total size approximately 23.5 x 20 inches
To cap it off, I specify Museum Glass so that:
- the print is protected from being damaged over time by ultraviolet light rays
- reflections in the glass are reduced to an absolute minimum
If you’ve just purchased a Limited Edition Print from these pages, feel free to show this page to your picture framer.