The biennial festival is hosted on the odd years. Hosted in the historic Theatr Colwyn building — the oldest working theatre in Wales and home of Oriel Colwyn — it’s a famously friendly festival that revels in being a little odd and non-exclusive with an overarching desire to champion photography and widen its reach.
The speakers have now been announced and I feel utterly privileged to be among them. Not only that, but half of the contingent support the project as members of The LSP Society!
Here’s the full lineup in the order they were announced:
In addition to presenting a talk over the weekend of 9/10th October, I’ll also be pasting two giant posters as part of the fringe festival.
More details to follow on the Events page in due course but, in the meantime, click on the button below for more information and to book tickets:
1. If you enjoyed this post, please click the lifeboat orange heart below to say you were here and feel free to share your thoughts by commenting below.
2. If you think this would be of interest to others, please share it using the buttons below.
3. This is a public blog post — there’s much more to see in the Members’ Area of The LSP Society.
4. If you know somebody else who would enjoy being a member of The LSP Society, you can now gift them membership here!
5. If you haven’t perused the website for a while, head to the homepage for a fresh look.
6. Head to The LSP Shop for prints, posters, postcards, the famous With Courage keyring and more.
7. Finally, if you have any questions about my work, please feel free to contact me.