A stunning 13 month calendar from January 2019 to January 2020 inclusive.
These images appear in national exhibitions, but now you can hang them on your own wall and enjoy them throughout the year.
Scroll down for more details and/or:
RESERVE YOURS NOW:
£15 plus P&P
The Lifeboat Station Project calendar is made by an FSC® certified CarbonZero™ company using:
50% recycled cover and pages, compostable cornstarch bag, vegetable-based inks, low alcohol printing
Cover 300gsm / Pages 170gsm
Printed in Great Britain
Packaged: 300 x 300mm (12 x 12 inches)
Hung Vertically: 300 x 600mm (12 x 24 inches)
Delivery will begin in October 2018
LIST OF PHOTOGRAPHS MONTH-BY-MONTH
- JANUARY 2019: The view from Bembridge RNLI inshore lifeboat station, Isle of Wight, England
- FEBRUARY 2019: The volunteer helms of Union Hall RNLI lifeboat station, County Cork, Ireland
- MARCH 2019: Five women of Clovelly RNLI lifeboat station, Devon, England
- APRIL 2019: The view from Portree RNLI lifeboat station, Isle of Skye, Scotland
- MAY 2019: The Margate RNLI lifeboat volunteers, Kent, England (also cover image)
- JUNE 2019: RNLB Lucy Lavers, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, England
- JULY 2019: The Mallaig RNLI lifeboat volunteers, Lochaber, Scotland
- AUGUST 2019: The view from The Mumbles offshore RNLI lifeboat station, Swansea Bay, Wales
- SEPTEMBER 2019: The Tenby RNLI lifeboat volunteers, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- OCTOBER 2019: The old and new St Davids RNLI boathouses, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- NOVEMBER 2019: The Port Isaac RNLI lifeboat volunteers, Cornwall, England
- DECEMBER 2019: Patrick ‘Patch’ Harvey, Penlee RNLI Coxswain, silhouetted in the old boathouse at Mousehole, Cornwall, England,
- JANUARY 2020: The Fishguard RNLI lifeboat volunteers, Pembrokeshire, Wales
New products are announced to Patrons in advance:
Many of these calendars have already been pre-ordered during an early access period.
Avoid missing out on future product releases and help Jack to make one of the largest photographic products ever undertaken.
WHAT ELSE IS ON OFFER?
All photographs are available as Limited Edition Prints:
And there’s lots more on offer from postcards and mugs to clothing: